Why you’ll love this position
- Develop the organization's customer success strategy and best practices to monitor customer health scores and product usage.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Investigate the customers’ demands and consult the roadmap tailored to their specific business case.
- Provide critical insights to the product team to improve the platform’s development.
- Collaborate with the creative team to optimize the overall digital customer experience.
- Responsible for building and training a strong customer support team.
What do we expect
- From 2 years of experience in customer management (SaaS product is a plus)
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with C-suite.
- Ability to educate executive decision-makers, building and maintaining healthy relationships with them.
- Smart thinker, innovator, and decision-maker that can inspire customer loyalty.
- Great leadership skills.
- A proactive listener and problem solver with the ability to think ahead of time.
- Professional manner with the right mindset for sustainable business development (Positive Thinking, Law of Attraction, Law of Karma, Happy Money).
- Fluent in English communication is a plus.
What do we offer
- Attractive salary with 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- Performance review and salary increase twice a year.
- Flexible working time and location - in the end, only the result that matters.
- Clear learning path with diverse opportunities for career advancement.
- All benefits by Vietnam's Labor Law with full salary for social insurance and quality annual health check.
- Diverse company culture activities: Seminar, company trip, quarterly outings, weekly happy hour, sports, games,... and presents for occasional events.
- Private company building with modern facilities, massage chair, all-the-time snacks, coffee, or tea.
- Exclusive technical, soft skills training and English course covered by the company.