What you’ll be responsible for
- Ensure code quality and maintainability by conducting code reviews, initiating refactoring and improving systems.
- Take part in coding and designing architectures to fit with business requirements and help to make the systems more scalable, secure and of higher quality.
- Work with the team and clients to identify technical solutions that effectively transform clients’ requirements to the product.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Research and apply/customize new/existing technologies to meet the projects' needs.
- Take part in performance reviews to give feedback and build career plans for team members.
- Lead, coach and mentor team members to support them in achieving their goals.
- Last but not least, make a great impact on your career with the growth of the company.
What do we expect
- Expert in C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET (Core), SQL/SQL Server, MongoDB.
- Experience in Microservices architecture design.
- Deep understanding of Agile/SCRUM development methodology.
- Experience in developing & working with at least 1 Cloud computing service such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc.
- Advanced understanding and experience in CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Gitlab, GitHub), Virtual Machine (Docker, VMWare), Orchestrator (Kubernetes Engine, Docker Swarm) or Distributed systems (ElasticSearch, Kafka).
- Extremely strong IT knowledge (applications development, testing, deployment, operations, documentation, standards, best practices, security, hardware, networking, OS, DBMS, middleware, etc.).
- Ability to communicate with clients in English clearly and effectively.
- A desire for nurturing people and carrying on a sustainable business.
What do we offer
- Attractive salary with 13th-month salary bonus.
- Quarterly project bonus and year-end performance bonus.
- Performance review and salary increase twice a year.
- Flexible working time and location - in the end, only the result that matters.
- Clear learning path with diverse opportunities for career advancement.
- All benefits by Vietnam's Labor Law with full salary for social insurance and quality annual health check.
- Diverse company culture activities: Seminars, company trips, quarterly outings, weekly happy hour, sports, games,... and presents for occasional events.
- Private company building with modern facilities, massage chair, all-the-time snacks, coffee, or tea.
- Exclusive technical, soft skills training and English course covered by the company.