Why you’ll love this position
- You will liaise with different teams/clients to provide the best solutions for product requirements and designs.
- You will deliver fully functional, cross-platform, and well-tested mobile applications developed according to quality standards.
- You will collaborate with the team to analyze, design, implement and integrate functional requirements in new/existing solutions.
- When you are not coding, you will participate in reviewing other members’ code or researching new products and apply/customize existing technologies to meet the projects' needs.
- You will get hands-on experience in delivering training, motivating your teammates to go beyond their potential, or perhaps persuading people who do not agree with you.
- Last but not least, you will be trained and work with some latest and hot technologies/architectures, such as Micro-services, Azure, AWS cloud services, Angular, and VueJS.
What do we expect
- At least 3+ years of relevant website development experience with WordPress.
- Solid understanding of WordPress standards, database structure, themes, widgets, and responsive mobile development.
- Experience with developing plugins and custom themes for WordPress.
- Experience in optimizing existing online content for design best practices, SEO best practices, performance, and user experience.
- Demonstrated significant experience in developing websites and web applications using open source tools, languages, libraries, and current standards-compliant code.
- "Can do" attitude and motivation to work in a growing and dynamic environment.
- Have good knowledge and experience with Agile/SCRUM development methods.
- Ability to communicate with clients in English clearly.
- Passionate about programming and solving complex technical problems.
- Love to implement visual and interactive elements to bring the best experience to users.
- A team player and an independent underground leader who is fearless to voice.
What makes you better
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Custom Search), related analyses, and SEO.
- Ability to design and integrate complex web enterprise systems.
- Demonstrated ability to write, compile, test, debug, and deploy software on UNIX-like platforms and web servers.
- Good understanding of OOP, SOLID, DRY, and other best practices.
- Quickly pick up and willing to learn new software technologies.
- Background in CI/CD, Docker, or distributed systems.
What do we offer
- Attractive salary with 13th-month salary and performance bonus - you get what you deserve.
- Performance review and salary increase every 6 months.
- All allowances and benefits by Vietnam's Labor Law.
- Flexible working time - in the end, only the result that matters.
- Annual Health Check-up, mindfulness area, and massage chair for your muscles - health is the greatest wealth.
- Annual company trip, internal events, party every month, and club funding for team activities - work hard? Let's play hard too.
- Cafeteria area with snacks and drinks available all the time for your happy belly.
- Friendly, supportive and professional, yet hyper colleagues who are always there for you.
- Exclusive technical, soft skills training and English courses for personal development.